JABRA FREEWAY IN-CAR SPEAKERPHONE
JABRA FREEWAY IN-CAR SPEAKERPHONE
Experience a new world of sound for your in-car calls
The new Jabra FREEWAY in-car speakerphone makes handsfree calls sound better than ever – and makes controlling them effortless. It is the first in-car speaker-phone to have a 3-speaker stereo system and virtual surround sound, which makes the audio crisper, clearer and more vibrant than ever before. And with its dual microphone technology, you can say goodbye to unwanted background noise.
The Jabra FREEWAY is extraordinarily easy to operate. That’s because with the Jabra FREEWAY, voices are in control. To start with, voice guidance will talk you through setup and pairing. After that, it will announce the name of the incoming caller, ask if you want to accept their call and will tell you battery level and connection status. You then simply use your own voice to make, answer, end, redial or reject calls – while keeping both hands safely on the wheel.
If you use two mobile phones, don’t worry. The Jabra FREEWAY pairs with both simultaneously. And there is no need to press buttons to turn the Jabra FREEWAY on or off. It automatically turns on when you get into your car and off when you get out.
– FM transmitter: Transmit music and calls from your mobile phone to your car radio
– Wireless stereo music: Stream and remote control music with A2DP and AVRCP
– Advanced Multiuse™: Connect to 2 active Bluetooth® devices at the same time
– Turns on and off automatically using the built-in motion sensor
– Firmware updates and additional languages available for download at jabra.com
– Voice Guidance: Tells you who is calling (using PBAP*), Pairing guidance and battery status updates
– Use your voice-to make and take calls completely hands free
– 3 speakers and virtual surround sound
– Bluetooth 2.1 including EDR, eSCO, A2DP, AVRCP and PBAP
– Operating range: 10m/30ft
– Paired devices: Up to 8 devices – two active at a time
– Charging time: Approximately 2 hours
– Battery time: Talk time 14 hours. Standby 40 days
– Weight: 115g/4,1oz
– Dimensions: L99mm x W120mm x H19mm/ L3,9in x W4,7in x H0,7in
– Operating temperatures: Minus 10° to 60°/14-140 °F
– In the box: Bluetooth Speakerphone, USB cable, In-car charger, visor clip, Quick Start Manual
USB port/s:1 USB 2.0 Ports
LAN:4 10/100/1000Mbps LAN Ports
Device Buttons:WPS/Reset Button, Wireless On/Off Switch, Power On/Off Button
Antenna Type:3 external antennas
Relative Humidity:10%~90% non-condensing
Power Supply:12VDC / 1.0A
Wireless Technology/Standard:IEEE 802.11ac/ 5GHz, IEEE 802.11n/g/b 2.4GHz
WAN Interface:Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/L2TP(Dual Access)/PPTP(Dual Access)
Wireless Bands:Dual Band
WAN Port Type:1 10/100/1000Mbps WAN Port
VPN :PPTP, L2TP, IPSec
Signal Rate:5GHz: Up to 867Mbps, 2.4GHz: Up to 300Mbps
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
We can ship to virtually any address in Australia. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kilogram.