AX3000 Dual Band WiFi 6 Router
AX3000 Dual Band WiFi 6 Router
- Next-Gen Wi-Fi Standard – Supporting the latest Wi-Fi standard 802.11AX (Wi-Fi 6) and 160MHz bandwidth for better capacity and efficiency.
- Ultra-fast Wi-Fi Speed ? RT-AX3000 supports 160MHz bandwidth and 1024-QAM for dramatically faster wireless connections. With a total networking speed of about 3000Mbps ? 574 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 2402 Mbps on the 5GHz band.
- Increase Capacity and Efficiency ? Supporting not only MU-MIMO but also OFDMA technique to efficiently allocate channels, communicate with multiple devices simultaneously
- Commercial-grade Security – lifetime free AiProtection, powered by Trend Micro?, blocks internet security threats for all your connected smart devices.
- Better Partner with Mesh System – Compatible with ASUS AiMesh Wi Fi system for seamless whole-home coverage.
IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11ax, IPv4, IPv6
AX 3000 (2402Mbps+574Mbps)
802.11a : 6,9,12,18,24,36,48,54 Mbps
802.11b : 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
802.11g : 6,9,12,18,24,36,48,54 Mbps
802.11n : up to 300 Mbps
802.11ac : up to 867 Mbps
802.11ax (2.4GHz) : up to 574 Mbps
802.11ax (5GHz) : up to 2402 Mbps
External antenna x 4
2.4 GHz 2 x 2
5 GHz 2 x 2
1.5 GHz tri-core processor
256 MB Flash
512 MB RAM
OFDMA (Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access)
Beamforming: standard-based and universal
1024-QAM high data rate
20/40/80/160 MHz bandwidth
2.4 GHz / 5 GHz
WPA3-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise , WPA2-Enterprise , WPS support
Firewall & Access Control
Firewall: SPI intrusion detection, DoS protection
Access control_Parental control, Network service filter, URL filter, Port filter
UPnP, IGMP v1/v2/v3, DNS Proxy, DHCP, NTP Client, DDNS, Port Trigger, Port Forwarding, DMZ, System Event Log
WAN Connection Type
Internet connection type : Automatic IP, Static IP, PPPoE(MPPE supported), PPTP, L2TP
RJ45 for Gigabits BaseT for WAN x 1, RJ45 for Gigabits BaseT for LAN x 4
USB 3.1 Gen 1 x 1
Guest Network :
VPN server : PPTP Server, IPSec server
VPN client : PPTP client, L2TP client, OpenVPN client
NAT Pass-Through :PPTP Pass-Through, L2TP Pass-Through, IPSec Pass-Through, RTSP Pass-Through, H.323 Pass-Through, SIP Pass-Through, PPPoE relay
Mac OS Backup
Enhanced media server (AiPlayer app compatible)
– Image : Jpeg
– Audio : mp3, wma, wav, pcm, mp4, lpcm, ogg
– Video : asf, avi, divx, mpeg, mpg, ts, vob, wmv, mkv, mov
AiCloud personal cloud service
3G/4G data sharing
– Multifunctional printer support (Windows only)
– LPR protocol support
– Support bt, nzb, http, ed2k
– Support encryption, DHT, PEX and magnet link
– Upload and download bandwidth control
– Download scheduling
AiDisk file server
– Samba and FTP server with account management
WPS Button, Reset Button, Power Switch
Power x 1
2.4G x 1
5G x 1
LAN x 4
WAN x 1
AC Input : 110V~240V(50~60Hz)
DC Output : 19 V with max. 1.75 A current
Mac OS X 10.6
Mac OS X 10.7
Mac OS X 10.8
224 x 154 x 160 mm (LxWxH)
Wireless router mode
Access point mode
Media bridge mode
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
We can ship to virtually any address in Australia. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kilogram.